Excellence in Education Award
This award is presented by the college's Board of Trustees to an Edmonds College employee who has demonstrated an outstanding commitment to excellence in education consistent with the college’s mission, core themes, and values.
Nominate someone for this award no later than March 31, 2020.
A gift of $500 from Edmonds College Foundation, plus $1,000 for professional development, will be presented to the recipient at the Building Community Day, May 8.
Nominations may be made by any student, employee, or advisory committee member.
The Award recognizes:
- Contribution to mission, core themes, and values;
- Expertise in particular job position;
- Extent of influence beyond area of expertise;
- Nature and scope of professional activities; and
- Influence on students and their success.