Returning to Campus


Visit our Returning to Campus page for:

  • the Edmonds College Safe Back to Campus Plan,
  • instructions for visiting campus,
  • instructions for checking if your students/employees complete the steps for visiting campus,
  • the PPE order form,
  • and other resources.


Coronavirus updates:

Any updates, information about the virus, frequently asked questions, and links to resources will continue to be updated and available on our COVID-19 resources website. Any questions or concerns should be sent to

Emergency Communication:

The Triton Alert Emergency Notification System is used to notify campus and community members when there is a campus closure or emergency situation that requires evacuation or securing in place. You are automatically enrolled to receive Triton Alerts through your college email address. You may also sign up to receive text messages on your mobile devices and/or additional email notifications to your personal email address.



Frequently Asked Questions

You must ship all purchases to Central Receiving. James Ellis, our warehouse operator, will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.

In the rare event that you must ship your purchase to a different location, you must email your supervisor, your PLT member, and the Purchasing Office with an explanation of the circumstances. All three must approve your shipping request before you make your purchase.

What self care resources are available to me through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)? Are there new EAP resources that deal with issues related to COVID-19?

Where can I find tips online about self care and coping with the anxiety, grief, stress, loneliness, and other mental health issues?

Where can I find past issues of the LiveWell Newsletter?


Campus Resources

  • Human Resources Google Site
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Employees are encouraged to use the EAP and may contact the Human Resources office for additional information or call EAP to set up a confidential appointment at 1.800.648.5834.
    • The Washington State EAP is offering wellness resources to help employees cope with COVID-19. This includes a series of virtual sessions on topics like self-care, coping with stress and fear, and family support. People can register for a live presentation or to view a recorded session on demand at and click on the COVID-19 Resources link.

Community Resources

  • Washington 2-1-1: Connect with thousands of resources across the state. Call 2-1-1 or visit or visit to find information about employment, financial services, health care, transportation, housing, and more.
  • Food: The Food Pantry located at the Olympis Buildingis free for all Edmonds College students and employees and offers food and limited personal hygiene items. Please check the Edmonds Food Pantry webpage for more details and the current schedule. Please bring your EdPass. You may also find a food bank near you through the Snohomish County Food Bank Coalition.
  • Unemployment: You may apply for unemployment through the Employment Security Department. The department has programs designed to help people affected by COVID-19.
  • Mental health: Tips and hotlines assembled by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Free Facebook group for those in grief.
  • Internet:
  • Workers’ compensation and sick leave: Guidance and resources from the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries.
  • Resources for disability related issues: The Governor's Committee on Disability Issues & Employment (GCDE) has compiled a list online.
  • Free technology training: Access lessons on with your library card.
  • Parent resources:
    • You can get high-quality child care on campus at the Center for Families. Financial aid and scholarships are available. Contact the center to learn more about how you can get help paying for child care: email or call 425.640.1247.
    • Grab and Go meals: Children can pick up free breakfast and lunch packaged together. Adults can purchase a meal for $5. Meal delivery available — fill out this survey.
    • Check out this comprehensive list of resources compiled by the Washington State Health Care Authority. The list will be updated frequently as more resources are gathered. If you have suggestions, please send to
    • Edmonds School District family support: call 425.431.1454 or email