Academic Network Account
An academic network account gives you login credentials to computer labs, campus wireless, Canvas, and other resources.
- Access technology resources to enhance your classroom activities and learning
- Keep your identity and personal information secure
- Use a common login for multiple apps
- Automatic creation of your account
- Login credentials (user name and password) to log in to:
Accounts for faculty or staff members
Academic network accounts are available to Edmonds College faculty and staff on request.
Accounts for guests or community members
Academic network accounts are available for individuals who are not students or employees but have opted to pay the computer lab use voucher (CLUV) in order to use campus computer labs during the quarter.
Your academic network account gets created approximately 1 business day after you become eligible. See requirements for more information.
How your user name and password is assigned
Visit us on the first floor of Alderwood Hall or the third floor of Lynnwood Hall during current hours for student walk-in support.
Online or phone
What to expect
- Academic network accounts are created during regular business hours, usually within 1 business day after a student registers for their course.
- Academic network accounts for CWU students are created during regular business hours and usually coincide with the first day of the quarter their course begins.
Creation of the academic account does not always guarantee access to every service. Some services have specific service availability times such as Canvas, student wireless, and computer labs. Please verify availability for each of these services separately.
You must be registered for an Edmonds College course, or you must be an actively employed faculty or staff member, or have paid the computer lab use voucher to be eligible for an academic account.