Edmonds College provides an enterprise document management system called, DocMan. DocMan is built using a product named Quillix, software that captures, organizes and stores documents, and allows you to route them to others electronically for review or approval.
- Manage your departmental documents digitally
- Simplify your paper routing and reviewing processes
- Ensure your document management practices are in compliance with WA state records retention requirements
Our service includes needs analysis and configuration of the software to accommodate workflow that works best for your situation.
Key functionality available with the system:
- Web-based document capture
- Administrative tools
- Workflow management tools
- Forms creation
- Form routing and processing
- Indexing and tagging of files for search optimization
- Annotation and redaction of document contents
If you have special requests or ideas for utilizing our document management system, we can consult with you to explore options.
Initiate a request by submitting a ticket or contacging the Help Desk. Ask for assistance with Document Management.
If you are one of the early adopters already using this system, please contact Vic Portolese directly for assistance.