EdPass ID Card Services
An EdPass is your official college identification (ID) card. Employee EdPass cards also act as an electronic door key. Visit the EdPass office to pick up and manage your card.
- Get your official college ID and door keys
- Quick service. We take your picture and produce the card while you wait. No appointments are necessary
The EdPass card offers you:
- An official photo ID which identifies you as an Edmonds College student or employee
- A built-in flex account giving you the ability to load cash onto your card to make purchases on campus
- Access to using printers and copiers for students
- Access to checking out library materials
- Access to gymnasium facilities
- Built-in digital key card for employees
- Students receive 25 free prints each quarter on their EdPass
- Built-in digital keycard for employees
The EdPass Card Services office offers:
- Card enrollment and distribution
- Employee or student parking passes
- ID Card photo processing
- ID Card replacements and renewals
- Customer service counter open every weekday
- ID Card kiosk management
- Campus ID card system management
- EdPass flex account management
Add ORCA bus pass benefits
If you’ve registered for an ORCA bus pass at Edmonds College, we can update your EdPass card to incorporate your ORCA pass. Adding this benefit to your EdPass gives you the convenience of carrying one card for multiple uses, and allows you to also use your card for Community Transit buses. Read FAQ about the EdPass/ORCA card.
Register now at the EdPass Office, Enrollment Services, and online through class registration.
Get an EdPass Central Connection Card
We offer a variation of the EdPass ID Card the Central Connection Card. This card is available to employees working at Central Washington University (CWU) Lynnwood Center. It serves as an official ID card for this group of employees.
Replace your EdPass ID Card
If your EdPass ID is 2 years or older since issue date you’re eligible for a free replacement ID.
- EdPass ID Replacement Fee: $30.00
Buy a Community card
A community card is a simple reusable card which may be purchased at card kiosks positioned throughout the main campus. Community cards are $1.00 and can be used to load funds to pay for printing in labs. Community cards are also accepted anywhere on campus that accepts EdPass as payment. Card Kiosks only accept cash, EdPass Office can accept debit/credit cards to deposit funds into Community Cards.
Come to the EdPass office located in Lynnwood Hall on the second floor in room 214 during current hours to pick up your card. Be sure to bring your class schedule and a valid photo ID. You may also contact us at 425-640-1143 or email@example.com. Visit the EdPass website for more details.
What to expect
- Be ready to take a picture. Photo ID requirements.
- The first week of each quarter are peak times. You can expect to wait 30 minutes or more during these times,
- Cards are produced while you wait, usually within 5-10 minutes.
- Your new Edpass card with Community Transit ORCA pass built-in will activate on the first day of the new quarter, and remain active through the break to the first day of the following quarter.
- If your ORCA bus pass is deactivated for any reason, it can take up to 3-4 business days to have the card reactivated by Community Transit.
- Community Transit ORCA pass must be registered for or renewed by the first day of the quarter or the card is subject to deactivation and the cardholder will be required to pay for the bus fare. The cardholder will be required to pay the full bus fare until the card becomes active again.
- There is no photo ID requirement for purchasing a Community card.
You are eligible for an EdPass ID card if you have registered for more than 0.0 credits. For your protection, we also require you provide your college System ID (SID) and an accepted form of photo identification before we can process requests. There is no photo ID requirement for purchasing a community card.