We maintain a wireless network for faculty and staff to access the Internet and college networked services across campus.
Log in to the ‘Triton WiFi’ network using your Employee account credentials.
Username: firstname.lastname (example: jane.doe - exclude @edmonds.edu or @edmonds.edu)
Password: Same password used for Employee email account
- Access the Internet or college technology services through a personal or mobile device
- Secure, encrypted Wi-Fi access
- Wireless coverage throughout campus
Guest wireless access is available by request.
To request guest access
- Employees may submit a ticket to request temporary guest access to the Guest wireless network.
What to expect
- Estimated time for access to wireless to be established: 1 business day after receiving your employee network account
- Estimated time for guest wireless access requests: 1-2 business days
Password policy requires that you change your password at least once before you connect to wireless. Guest wireless access requires an Edmonds College employee to submit a request on the individual’s behalf.