Plan and keep track of your schedule.
Google Calendar helps you schedule your meetings and activities, as well as keep track of tasks. Calendar integrates well with Mail and your mail contacts list to make it easy to invite members of the Edmonds College community to an event or meeting. We provide training and support to help you learn features and how to use them effectively.
- Stay organized and keep track of events and meetings
- Access your schedule easily from your desktop or on the go. Google calendar is web-based and stays synced automatically from any computer or device
Google Calendar includes:
- A personal calendar
- Unlimited storage shared with Mail and Drive
- Capability to create additional calendars
- View multiple calendars at once in Overlay Mode
- Share your calendar
- Create meetings and events
- Find and invite people to meetings
- Check time availability of your contacts
- Track RSVPs to meetings
- Set up event reminders and alerts
- Offline access/synchronization
Our service includes:
- Set-up and configuration of edcc.edu domain with Google Apps
- Ongoing communication with Google, including escalation of issues in system performance if they arise
- Log in at www.google.com. Use your Edmonds College email as your username when prompted.
- Learn about Google Calendar.
- If you're interested in training, sign up for a technology workshop.
EmployeesTechnology Resource Center
What to Expect
- Estimated time to gain access to Google Apps: 1 business day after registering for a course, or after your supervisor has requested an employee network account
- Estimated time for processing requests for Google groups: 1-2 business days
Access to this service requires you are actively enrolled with the college, or actively employed.