The help desk is your single point of contact for requesting a service or asking for advice or assistance from the IT & eLearning division.
- Quick resolution with common issues such as:
- Logging in
- Password reset or unlocks
- Advice or tips in using applications
- Help with printing or connecting to network resources
- Help with printing, hardware, or software
- Assistance submitting service requests
- Issue forwarding, tracking, and follow-up
Current Office Hours
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closures: July 4
Location: Alderwood Hall 1st floor
Submit a ticket: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234
Mon., Wed., Thurs.: 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Tue.: 3-6 p.m.
What to expect
- Estimated time for response: 1 hour during business hours
- Refer to individual service listings for response time to service requests.