IT Security Management
The IT department develops and maintains standards and policies the maintain a secure digital environment. This oversight includes setting requirements that are aligned with state and industry best practices that protect the college from identity or security risks.
- Ensures IT security across the college is consistent with industry best practices
- Maintains regulatory compliance with state and federal standards in handling data and securing systems
- IT security standards and policy oversight
- Incident response to security incidents relating to college data, systems, firewalls or the college network
- Identity and access management
- Risk management leadership and guidance
- Implementation of preventative practices
- User education and awareness through periodic reminders about best practices
Submit a ticket to the help desk to initiate a request for an IT security consultation.
What to expect
- Estimated time for consulting or inquiries: 1-2 business days unless depending on the urgency of the issue.