Lecture capture technology allows you to create audio/video recordings of your classroom lectures or presentations. We offer support and training for use of Panopto, the primary lecture capture application used on campus.
- Reinforce learning by making your lecture available for students to review
- Publish and retain an archive of your lectures online
- Record lectures, meetings or conversations for future reference
Panopto software includes:
- Integration with Canvas
- Record and/or stream live presentations
- Multi-source recording and playback
- Unlimited storage of recordings
- Captioning available for videos
Our service includes:
- Assistance and training with Panopto software
- Checkout of webcams from the TRC
Using Panopto with Canvas
- Access Panopto by logging in to Canvas.
- Schedule time with the TRC to learn some of the basics of Panopto or check to see if there is a workshop on Panopto coming soon.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
What to expect
- Estimated time for processing officially approved requests for Panopto stand-alone accounts: 3-5 business days
- A computer in your classroom or space where you wish to record the lecture, an Internet connection and a microphone. Requires installation of recorder software.