Mobile Device Support
Need help connecting to a resource via your tablet, phone or laptop? Support is available to you via walk-in support and online.
- Access the Internet or your email via your phone, tablet or laptop
- Get technical help with set-up steps
- Configuration information on how to set up your device
- Simple troubleshooting with Edmonds College configuration
- Check out START tutorials to help you set up your device
- Students looking for personal assistance, drop by Alderwood or Lynnwood Hall during current walk-in support hours and we’ll be happy to help walk you through the set-up
- Employees looking for personal assistance may contact the help desk.
What to expect
In-person assistance is quick, usually within 30 minutes.
We do not repair, install software, update operating systems or modify system configurations on personal devices beyond this scope.
We maintain a departmental policy governing assistance on personal devices. Our technicians are unable to touch your personal device, and are instructed to be helpful in guiding you verbally through set-up to ensure you can access Edmonds College resources effectively on your personal devices.