AV and Multimedia Support
We provide Edmonds College with a variety of audio and visual, multimedia and digital solutions to meet presentation needs for classrooms, events and meetings.
- Enhance your presentation by utilizing technology
- Easy use—most equipment is stored in the room and designed for easy “plug and play” use
- Reliability—we regularly test and check equipment to ensure it’s ready to use when you need it
Our standard equipment package in rooms includes:
- Computer, monitor, and keyboard
- Laptop connection
- LCD projector
- Document camera
- Blu Ray DVD and CD playback
- Speakers and sound system with easy “plug and play” usability
Support services we offer for installed and IT-managed equipment:
- Preventative maintenance and service of equipment and systems
- Equipment repair
- Equipment integration and on-site repair
- Monitoring and preventative maintenance
Request technician assistance during your event
Arrange to have a technician on site to assist you either before or during your class or event. Our technicians can provide a system walk-through, answer any questions you have, and/or help with equipment operation during your event. We can arrange to walk you through the system a few days prior to your event or same day.
Contact the campus Scheduling Office to reserve a room and verify hours.
Most equipment is stored securely in rooms so there is no need to order it. You can work with the staff in the scheduling office to confirm that the equipment you need will be available in the room on the day you reserve the space.
Request technical assistance for WWY 202
Submit a ticket to the help desk and request technical assistance or additional equipment that does not come standard in a room. In your request, indicate if you would like IT to provide a technician to be present during your event and the time and location.
If you encounter unexpected issues with equipment, please contact the Help Desk 425.640.1234.
What to expect
- Estimated time for special equipment requests: 1 business day for us to respond and 1-3 days to complete a request
Advance notice is required for scheduling technician assistance. We require:
- Two (2) business day advance notice required for technical assistance.
- 10 business days advance notice for technician assistance needed outside of business hours for events held in Woodway Hall (WDY 202).