Network and Server Management
We design, install and manage the network infrastructure which consists of wired and wireless local area networks (LAN/WLAN), incoming/outgoing traffic, and others services that enable our community members to access data, the Internet, digital services and computers.
- Reliable network connectivity
- Compliance with statewide IT Security policies and standards
- Stability of college operations relying on networked services by having centralized management and accountability
- Windows infrastructure
- Servers and hardware management
- Design and management of network infrastructure
- Identification and execution of network improvements
- Administration and configuration of servers and hardware
- Monitoring systems and triage
- Management of core routers, switches and firewalls
- Wired network
- Wireless for students and wireless for employees
We also provide consulting for departments who may have a need extending or changing network connectivity on campus.
Submit a ticket or contact the help desk to initiate a request for network consultation.
What to Expect
Estimated time for consulting requests: 1-2 business days, depending on the urgency level of the request.