Connect directly to your college data and networked services when you’re away from campus. At Edmonds College we use software called Citrix which enables you to securely log in to the network via a web browser or desktop application.
- Stay productive while traveling or working from home
- Access network protected software when away from campus
- Reset your employee network password, even if your password has expired
This service includes:
- Login access via the web to the college employee network
- Remote access to enterprise software such as CEIPLUS and SARS Grid
- Multi-platform support—works from any PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet
- Password reset and unlock options
- Review Citrix set-up and installation instructions:
Installation of Citrix software is required to use this service.