Wireless for Students
As an Edmonds College student, you're provided access to a wireless network which provides connectivity to the Internet and college networked services across campus.
- Access the Internet or college technology services through a personal or mobile device
- Secure, encrypted Wi-Fi access
- Wireless coverage throughout campus
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19, pending further announcements.
Here’s how and when you can reach us:
Phone (voicemail only): 425.640.1234
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Request Support: itsupport.edmonds.edu
Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tues.: 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
For first time users
- If you have never used your academic network account, change your password before using wireless the first time.
- Open the settings screen on your device where you are prompted to select a wireless network.
- Choose the network called, EDCC from the list and choose, Connect.
- Use your SID credentials (usually starts with 955) to log in.
- Watch the video tutorial, Connect to Edmonds College Student Wireless
- Browse through other tutorials related to Edmonds College student wireless
For CWU Lynnwood Center students
- If you have never used your academic network account, you’ll need to change your password locally through the PC desktop before using wireless the first time
- Review steps for Resetting your Password via the PC Desktop
- If you’re near the Alderwood Hall computer labs, you may alternatively speak with a lab assistant and they can assist with this initial password reset
What to expect
- Estimated time for access to wireless to be established: 1 business day after receiving your academic network account.
- Student wireless is only available during the quarter.
Password policies enforced require that you change your password at least once before you may connect to wireless.