We offer quarterly workshops focused on introducing you to technology tools and features, skill building, and guiding faculty and staff in ways to use collaboration and instructional tools effectively to accomplish your work.
- Build your skills using a particular tool
- Learn how a tool or application can streamline how you work
- Take advantage of cost-effective in-house expertise
Workshops and orientations covering:
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Panopto Lecture Capture/Recording
- Blackboard Collaborate (Web Conferencing)
- START Mobile Workshops, providing students an introduction to START services staff and faculty can request START to provide a workshop on campus technology as it relates to their class.
We can work with you or your college group to offer a custom training session. Google Apps is a highly versatile set of tools. You may wish to structure a training session around a particular goal or initiative you’ve set for your team.
- Workshops are free! Browse what's coming up by visiting the START website.
- Sign up for an upcoming workshop by visiting the TRC workshops calendar.
- Contact the TRC if you're interested in setting up a customized training session.
- Schedule a mobile workshop through START website.
Visit us on the first floor of Alderwood Hall or the third floor of Lynnwood Hall during current hours for student walk-in support.
Online or phone
Faculty and staffTechnology Resource Center
What to expect
- Estimated time for custom training requests: Allow 5-7 days for us to confirm space and prepare for your session.
- Faculty members requesting START workshops are responsible for reserving space.