The teaching and learning lab in the TRC offers a classroom-style computer lab featuring individual computer workstations, an instructor podium, and projection system. This facility is available to host meetings or training sessions for up to 22 participants.
- Host your meeting, workshop or webinar on campus with equipment ready to use
- On-site staff and support makes it low-hassle
- 22 individual computer (PC and Mac) workstations for attendees
- Desktop software includes standard campus supported applications
- Projection system and speakers
- DVD/CD playback
- Conference style telephone available
If you need special software or hardware installed in the TRC to support your college activity, we can work with you to accommodate most needs. Special requests should be submitted 10 business days in advance.
Contact the TRC by phone or email to reserve the training room.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
What to expect
- Estimated time for room reservation request confirmation: 1-2 business days