Technology Resource Center
The Technology Resource Center (TRC) offers help, guidance and education in the use of instructional technology and provides a flexible space that can be reserved for group training and workshops. The TRC is a primary support program for eLearning.
- Learn new skills to get the most out of technology used on campus
- In-house expertise with instructional technologies and software like Canvas, Panopto, and Blackboard Collaborate
Our services includes:
- Quarterly workshops in Canvas, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Walk-in assistance for faculty working with Canvas such as
- Assistance building your course site
- Configuring site settings
- Roster and gradebook management
- Tips on layout and presentation
- Site archiving and re-use
- Canvas course site access
- Software checkout of Microsoft Office for home use
- Technology classroom for group training
- Canvas LMS administration
TRC staff is available to consult with faculty or staff regarding new technologies or trends used in the online classroom.
- Contact us or drop in during current TRC hours.
- Find an upcoming workshop.
- Reserve the TRC training room for your group.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
What to expect
- Estimated time for requests for Canvas assistance: 1-2 business days
- Estimated time for requests to change or modify an existing Canvas site: 1 business day
- Estimated time for requests to create a new Canvas site: 1-2 business days
- Software for home use must be returned within 3 business days.
- You must possess an employee network account to log in to TRC computers.