To help employees understand the federal, state, and/or college policies they are held accountable for, Edmonds College has designated several trainings as mandatory for all college employees.
Every employee is required by the college to complete compliance training consisting of six courses: Diversity Basics, State Ethics, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Workplace Civility and Respect Policy, the Alcohol and Drug-Free Policy and Title IX.
Please see our site on incident reporting for additional reporting resources.
Instructions for Compliance Training
- Follow the steps to review the material and then take the quiz following each course (The Workplace Civility and Respect Policy is read only).
- When submitting your completion, the link will take you to the Training Tracker where you will login with the same username and password that you use for accessing campus email.
- If you encounter problems logging in, contact the Helpdesk at x1234.
- The completion will automatically be added to your employee training record.
- To check if completions were recorded, click the REFRESH button and then log in again to: https://app.edcc.edu/ODET/_odet.cfm
- Click on View My Compliance Training Status
- Use this link at any time to check the status of compliance training as well as other ODET training you have completed.