COVID-19 SAFETY TRAINING
Welcome to Edmonds College's COVID-19 Safety Training!
In this course you will learn the following about SARS-CoV-2 c (COVID-19):
- What is COVID-19? Which people are at highest risk of severe disease?
- How to prevent contracting and spreading the virus?
- How will Edmonds College's on-campus operations look different?
- What campus safety expectations are for faculty, staff, and students working on campus?
- Additional, reliable resources and information.
Note: Resources for the deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing community can be found on the Washington State Department of Health website.