Precautionary Measures: On-Campus Instruction
Edmonds College will provide minimal face-to-face instruction, as allowed by designated CIP Code. We are taking additional precautionary measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Each course hosted on campus will have procedures in place that you must follow to reduce the spread of illness.
These procedures must cover three main categories:
1. Sufficient Hygiene
2. Social Distancing
3. Cleaning and Disinfecting
Precautionary Measures: Campus
Edmonds College is taking these additional precautionary measures to reduce the spread of illness:
- Custodial crews are continually cleaning frequently touched surfaces throughout campus with disinfectants specifically approved by the EPA for use with COVID-19.
- Edmonds College is working closely with Snohomish Health District to identify cases of COVID-19 that may be connected to our campus.
In the event an employee and/or student is confirmed to have COVID-19:
- An email notification will be sent by the College to all employees and students.
- Individuals believed to be potentially exposed will be contacted directly by the college's Health Officer or the Snohomish Health District.
- The College will identify areas of campus the person may have visited. Those spaces will be temporarily closed for extensive cleaning.